Welcome to the submissions page for YaMA-CON 2021
Deadline: Wednesday, DEC. 7, 2021
You do not have to be present to win.
AMV stands for “Animated Music Video.” The footage you use to create your video must be primarily animated, regardless of the animation’s country of origin, medium, or artistic style.
- The footage of your video must be of good quality, with a minimum video resolution of 640x480 and with a limited audio fuzziness or video artifacts. If you ripped your video from a low-quality streaming site, it has a very low chance of being accepted.
- We strongly prefer videos in MP4 format. If videos are submitted in other formats, we will need to convert them to MP4 for the live presentation, which can cause quality issues. (Any videos we are unable to convert to MP4 will be disqualified.)
- Your submission must be located somewhere we can download it, such as a hosting site like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. (There is a separate field in the submission form for “Streaming Link” which is for YouTube, Vimeo, AMV.org, etc. )
- Your video must have been completed no earlier than December 10, 2018.
- By submitting a video, you give Vitamin H Productions permission to link to your video (or, if necessary, host your video) in the contest results, and to showcase your video, fully credited as created by you, at any convention appearance as part of a Vitamin H or AMV League Event.
- Any questions regarding this event should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any credits/bumpers will be removed. If they cannot be removed, the video will be disqualified.
We will add our own "MTV-style" credits to each video.
(If it's just the title of the video and it looks professional and relevant to the video (like this shot from
Erik Heckert's "Toxic"), that's ok.)